Interested in joining JCHRMA? Need to renew your membership for the 2017 Program Year?
Well, you've come to the right place!
Hello, and welcome to the 2017 JCHRMA Chapter year! We are inviting you to please take a few moments and renew your membership:
For 2017, we are very excited to announce that all members will pay $0 for their membership (this is a $225 value)! We are also offering a $10 per person to attend our monthly chapter meetings, this is a $15 value (please note-this excludes the August and November meetings)!
We do still need everyone to fill out a membership form, whether new to JCHRMA or a returning member. You may click to print off a membership form for completion and mail in your payment.
The program year is listed here for your curiosity of what’s in store this year.
Don’t forget about the many benefits for being a member:
- Monthly breakfast meetings with learning sessions – program topics on current issues are selected for the Human Resources/Employment field.
- An email “question and answer” forum – Members can submit questions to be routed to all members for feedback. This is an opportunity to share HR expertise and learn from other HR professionals via e-mail.
- Certifications - our chapter supports members who want to advance in the HR Profession. If your employer does not pay for your PHR/SPHR/GPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification(s), JCHRMA will pick up the tab. We offer FREE studying material
- Monthly legal update - monthly legal updates by our Legislative Chair, Bob Gregg, from Boardman Law Firm.
- Annual Wisconsin State SHRM Conference - Chapter Board and Committee Members– State Conference Fees are paid by the chapter. The annual WI SHRM State Conference is October 11-13. Visit www.wishrm.org for more details under the Conference tab. The conference is being held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells this year. We would love to see you there!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and massive savings! Complete your membership form and bring it with at the next chapter meeting, or mail it to the address below:
JCHRMA - PO Box 307 - Watertown, WI 53094
Please contact Emilie Klimeck at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.