JCHRMA Chapter Services
Membership Meetings– Eight regular meetings, held on the second Tuesday of the month with guest speakers on varied HR topics and legal/legislative updates by our Chapter Legal Counsel.
- HRCI Certification Study Materials – The SHRM Learning System is made available for members preparing for HRCI Certification (SPHR, PHR, and GPHR) for free. A discount has been established with MRA for members enrolling in their program utilizing JCHRMA’s study materials.
- Annual Summer Half Day Seminar– This annual program is held typically every August, featuring a topic applicable to HR Professionals and Supervisors.
- Monthly Legal Update Email – Monthly legal updates are emailed to members from our Legislative Chair (see below).
- Annual College Scholarships– In an effort to advance the HR profession, JCHRMA awards scholarships to students at UW-Whitewater and Madison College – Watertown Campus pursuing a degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Question & Answer E-Mail Forum– The chapter facilitates a Q&A forum for chapter members to ask their HR colleagues best practices.